The Core Concept Podcast is licensed to you, the listener under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. It is not sponsored by our employers, employees, who or what have you. All opinions expressed have been, are, and always will be our own. Said opinions expressed on the show are believed to be well reasoned and insightful. If you find a topic mentioned on the show interesting and decide on further action, then it is your responsibility to research, consult your doctor, lawyer, significant other, etc and understand the full risks of such an action.
- Bernie Sander’s Three Homes
- 640k should be enough for anyone
- Newspapers violating privacy
- Orlando Nightclub Terrorist Attack
- Concealed Carry laws by state:
- “Sensible” Gun Control
- Arizona Concealed Carry Intervention
- Uncle Tom
- King and I – contains a “Bollywood” version of Uncle Tom’s Cabin
- Hanna FilmKnepfler: You are you my dear, but everyone else we need paper and computers, so we don’t have to ask people their names to look them in the face. You have a good face. You look just like your father.
- Zero Dark Thirty – The Hunt for Osama bin Laden
- Glock “Accelerator Cut”
- Pizza and a Double Beer: Pacific Rim 2
- Hilary totally looks like …
- Hearing Protection Act